*This promotion is in-store pickup only!
Kacz' Kids Review: Why is this car seat so wonderful? Because it offers considerable value in comparison to other seats on the market in terms of length of use. In other words, its will last A LOT longer than other convertible car seats for 2 reasons.
This car seat will hold a child in a 5 point harness forward facing up to 57", which is 8" more than anything offered by Britax, or Peg-Pérego. So if a 5 point harness is important to you, which it should be, then this is your best bet! You want to maximize each stage of car seat as much as possible.
You have the integrated booster seat mode. You don't need to purchase another seat in a few years!
Fits children 5 to 45 lbs rear-facing, up to 65 lbs or 57" forward facing in a 5 point harness, and up to 120 lbs as a booster seat.
- Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides.
- SafeStop energy absorbing harness system.
- Adjustable head support, reinforced for complete side impact safety.
- Energy absorbing EPS foam panels on all sides.
- Rear-facing tether capability.
- UAS compatible.
- Infant body support cushions.
- Memory foam padding for superior comfort.
- 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for custom fit.
- Expandable sides and longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort.
- 12 height positions for adjustable head support.
- 2 recline positions for forward facing mode.
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding.
- Fits 3-across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space.
- Up to 4 cup holders (1 included).
- Folds flat for travel & storage.
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation.
- 10 year life.
16" x 17" x 28.5", 24 lbs